There is something you need to know about me…
I see sleepy people. Everywhere.
No, the people I see aren’t tucked into their beds snoozing and they aren’t in their recliners or even on their sofas…
It’s worse than that. They are at jobs they don’t love, in relationships that don’t light them up. They feel trapped in their day to day routines and they are surrounded by lots of other people whose lives are the sleepy same.
And it gets even worse. These sleepy people don’t like who they are or who they are becoming.
Well, I’ve got two words for those people: WAKE THE HELL UP!
Yeah, I know that’s more than two words…good catch.
It’s time to stop doing the sleepy stuff and start doing the stuff that kicks your life into high gear.
I can help you and in turn, you can join me in building a world that is full of awake people.
Take a look…
I want to build a world in which you get to STOP:
- Being afraid to be yourself because someone told you there was something wrong with you.
- Listening to people who claim they know what’s best for you because they have no access to that whatsoever.
- Blaming the life you have on what other people have done or not done.
- Being sleepy and putting off waking the hell up and living your life.
I want to build a world in which you get to BOLDLY START:
- Honoring your unique preferences and talents, no matter how totally “unique” they may be.
- Honoring your own vision for your life because you are the one who gets to live it.
- Honoring yourself by taking nothing less than 100% responsibility for what is and what is not in your life.
- Waking up, right now, getting your butt in gear, coming ALIVE and creating the life you want!
Want any of this?
Because when we stop doing the sleepy stuff and start doing the awake stuff, we are truly building a world where kindness lives, and that is the reason I get out of bed every morning. It truly is.
So, let’s do this.
Let’s do it for you and your life. And let’s do it for the big, wonderful world out there that’s aching for more kindness.
Here’s what you can do:
First, if you haven’t already done so, subscribe to my weekly newsletter. It’s free and I’ll show up every Wednesday in your inbox with something for you to think about.
Then, check out my upcoming LIVE tele-classes. If you like group learning environments and are serious about making your day to day life feel like you’ve finally found “home,” you are going to want get your name on the class roster.
Next, if you are so inclined, check out my one-on-one coaching programs. Together, we can get you deeply connected with yourself and what’s most important to you and create a plan for you to live aligned with that.
And finally, if you have an organization or a group that would benefit from a loud but loving wake-up call, check out the coaching and consulting work I do with organizations and also my work as a keynote speaker.
“The problem is you think you have time.” – Buddha
Let’s do this. Now.
What you do next matters…